Precautions for using infrared thermometer
1. When the person to be measured comes from a place with a large temperature difference from the temperature environment, it is necessary to wait at least 5 minutes in the measurement environment, and perform measurement after the temperature is consistent with the environment.
2. If the forehead of a fever patient is sweating, after using cold compresses and other cooling measures, the measurement result is low, and temperature measurement should be avoided in this case.
3. It cannot be measured in places where air flow penetrates, such as fans and air conditioners.
4. Cannot be used in direct sunlight.
5. It is recommended to measure the distance about 3 times during measurement, and the interval between each measurement is 3-5 seconds, whichever is the most displayed set of data.