Dimensions (length 665 width 380-height 610) (unit: mm): 100 pieces / weight 23KG
Inner package size (length 175-width 128-height 60) (unit: mm): 1 piece / weight 230g
The forehead temperature gun (infrared thermometer) is designed for measuring the human body forehead temperature reference. It is very simple and convenient to use. The forehead temperature gun can accurately measure the temperature in 1 second, no laser spot, avoid the potential damage to the eyes, no need to contact the human skin, avoid cross infection, one-click temperature measurement, and check for flu. It is suitable for family users, hotels, libraries, large enterprises and institutions, and can also be used in hospitals, schools, customs, airports and other comprehensive places. The temperature gun can also be provided to medical staff for use in clinics.
English name of the forehead temperature gun: The forehead temperature gun
Forehead gun volume: benchmark design for measuring human forehead temperature
Forehead guns are used in: hospitals, schools, customs, airports
Forehead temperature gun use
1. Human body temperature measurement: accurate measurement of human body temperature, replacing the traditional mercury thermometer. Women who want to have a child can always use an infrared thermometer (frontal temperature gun) to monitor basal body temperature, record body temperature during ovulation, and choose the right time to get pregnant, and can also measure the temperature to judge pregnancy and so on.
Of course, the most important thing is to always observe whether your body temperature is abnormal, to avoid flu infection, and to prevent swine flu.
2. Skin temperature measurement: To measure the surface temperature of the human skin, for example, it can be used for amputation and re-implantation surgery.
3. Object temperature measurement: To measure the surface temperature of an object, for example, it can be used to measure the temperature of the surface of a tea cup.
4. Liquid temperature measurement: measure the temperature of the liquid, such as the temperature of the baby's bath water, and measure the water temperature when the baby is taking a bath, and no longer worry about being cold or hot; you can also measure the water temperature of the milk bottle to facilitate the preparation of Baby's milk powder;
5. Room temperature can be measured:
3. Please protect the sensing lens and clean it in time. If the ambient temperature changes too much during the conversion, the measuring instrument should be placed in the environment to be measured for 20 minutes, and then used after it has stabilized to the ambient temperature to measure more accurate values.